Age Requirements of Applicants
The following age requirements must be met before enrolment:
- K1 students must be at least three years of age.
- K2 students must be at least four years of age.
- K3 students must be at least five years of age.
- Grade 1 students must be at least six years of age.
Any request for exceptions to these regulations should be made in writing to the Registrar.
A student who wishes to apply to BS should take the following steps:
- Visit the school to view the facilities.
- Fill up the application form. (Print form here)
- Submit a completed application form and schedule an appointment for Admission Test and interview.
- Pay Admission Test fee.
- Upon passing the test and interview, submit the following documents at the registrar’s office:
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate
- A copy of the student’s National ID card
- A copy of house residence certificate of student
- 5” x 2” photo of the student (2 photos)
- Copy of previous school records (Diploma, report cards/official transcripts and recommendation letters)
- Copy of Parents house residence certificate
- Copy of Parents National ID card
*note for foreign students see additional information under Visa Information menu
Students who are accepted should follow these steps for enrollment:
- Register at the registrar’s office to receive Student ID number.
- Present the Tuition and Fee form to the Public Relations officer at the Information Center.
- Pay the school fees at the cashier’s desk.
- Purchase school uniforms and school supplies from Public Relations officer.
- Purchase/collect required textbooks from the school Registrar.
Transcripts and Letters of Recommendation
Students requiring transcripts and letters of recommendation must do the following:
- Obtain the form from the Registrar’s Office.
- Fill in the form and submit the request to the Registrar’s Office.
- Collect the transcript/letter from the registrar’s office after three working days.
If three or more copies of transcripts/letters are requested from the Registrar, a fee will be charged.
*note an official transcript will not be given unless all school fees have been paid.